The library is in heavy use today. We’ve had a number of visitors, some just perusing, and others working from it’s shelves as we speak.
To our visitors I showed off the work Tiffany and I did over the fall and winter – cataloging and adding books to the database – and adding the latest update:Just yesterday I completed a small victory for man over machine when I figured out how to use the database to print book labels just the way I needed them. Soon the library will be recognizable as well as functional! I’m looking forward to completing the project in the coming weeks and officially calling the library up and running.
And it’s none too soon! We have four students here this morning working on projects based on our library’s collection.