Dotting the Landscape
There are many landmarks within the Turks and Caicos Islands. These may be buildings, graveyards, rock carvings, gates with a Bermudan heritage, sites inhabited by the Lucayans or abandoned towns.
Below are links to other landmarks mentioned in other sections:
- Molasses Reef Shipwreck (under Projects)
- Trouvadore Slave Ship (under Projects)
- Sapodilla Hill (under Projects)
- Turks Island Gates (under Projects)
- Governor’s Cannon
- Colonel Murray’s Hill (under Space Race – Tracking Stations)
- Wades Green (under Slavery – Plantations)
- Cheshire Hall (under Slavery – Plantations)
- St Thomas Church Graveyards – (Day at the National Museum)
- Grand Turk Lighthouse (under Golden Age of Grand Turk)
This postcard shows a view of the old Grand Turk lighthouse around 1900.