Shape the Future
You can shape the future of the museum. We are on the verge of a major expansion with a new campus at the Village at Grace Bay that will bring the history and culture of the islands to a wider audience.
Your support at this level will have a lasting impact.
Director's Circle donors receive insider access to the museum's exhibits and programs. Benefits include eight guest passes, behind-the-scenes tours, and more -- all in recognition of your generous support of the museum.
|Director's Circle Levels|
|Director||$15,000 - $24,999|
|President||$25,000 - $49,999|
|Chairman||$50,000 - $99,999|
There are several ways you can become part of the Director's Circle:
- Contact Dr. Michael Pateman, Managing Director at 649-232-4535 or 786-220-1159.
- Visit the museum at either location Grand Turk or Providenciales.
Donations can also be made to Friends of the Turks & Caicos National Museum
Your donation through the Friends of the Turks & Caicos National Museum, a US-registered 501(c)(3) non-profit established to support the TCNM, can offer tax benefits to American donors.
Director’s Circle Benefits - Go Beyond the Surface
Exclusive Access to the Museum
* Enjoy exhibit tours with curators when the museum is closed to the public.
* Take an exclusive curator-led Behind the Scenes tour for you and your guests.
* Explore exhibits during exclusive receptions, previews, and private viewing hours.
* Attend Conversation and Cocktails with the Board of Trustees.
* Receive priority invitations to select museum events.
Additional Director's Circle Benefits
* Enjoy unlimited free admission plus eight complimentary guest passes per year.
* All of the Benefactor’s Circle benefits
* Earn recognition on the museum’s Donor Wall.
* Earn recognition on the museum’s Web page.
To find out how to become a donor in the $1,000 to $14,999 range, visit the Benefactor's Circle page.