You can shape the future of the museum. We are on the verge of a major expansion with a new campus at the Village at Grace Bay that will bring the history and culture of the islands to a wider audience. Your support at this level will have a lasting impact.
Director’s Circle donors receive insider access to the museum’s exhibits and programs. Benefits include eight guest passes, behind-the-scenes tours, and more — all in recognition of your generous support of the museum.
Opening Day on Grand Turk, November 23, 1991
|Director’s Circle Levels|
|Director||$15,000 – $24,999|
|President||$25,000 – $49,999|
|Chairman||$50,000 – $99,999|
There are several ways you can become part of the Director’s Circle:
- Contact Mrs. Pat Saxton, Director at (01 649) 946-2160 (international and local) or (505) 216-1795 (US)
- Stop by the Museum on Grand Turk or in the Village at Grace Bay, Providenciales
- Download and print the Director Circle Donation Form (PDF) and return it by fax, mail, or email to email@example.com
Special Benefit for Benefactor and Director’s Circle Members
If you would like to give a gift membership, download the Benefactor-Director Level Gift Membership Form and receive discounted memberships at the Friend/Family level or higher!
Exclusive Access to the Museum
* Enjoy exhibit tours with curators when the museum is closed to the public.
* Take an exclusive curator-led Behind the Scenes tour for you and your guests.
* Explore exhibits during exclusive receptions, previews, and private viewing hours.
* Attend Conversation and Cocktails with the Board of Trustees.
* Receive priority invitations to select museum events.
Additional Director’s Circle Benefits
* Enjoy unlimited free admission plus eight complimentary guest passes per year.
* All of the Benefactor’s Circle benefits
* Earn recognition on the museum’s Donor Wall.
* Earn recognition on the museum’s Web page.
To find out how to become a donor in the $1,000 to $14,999 range, visit the Benefactor’s Circle page.